You personal data is collected by Canne Klub Kamnik in order to inform you about our club activities, and to justify its activities to the town hall.
CANNE KLUB KAMNIK DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Notice provides you with detailed information relating to the protection of your personal data by Canne Klub Kamnik (“ we ”). We are responsible for collecting and processing your personal data in relation to our activities. The purpose of this Notice is to let you know which personal data we collect about you, the reasons why we use and share such data, how long we keep it, what your rights are, and how you can exercise them. Further information on the protection of your personal data may be provided where necessary if you contact us.
- WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE USE ABOUT YOU?
We collect and use your personal data to the extent necessary when conducting our business activities and to achieve a high standard of personalised products and services. We may collect various types of personal data about you, including:
- identification information (e.g. name, ID card, passport, driving licence, nationality, place and date of birth, gender, photograph, IP address);
- contact information (e.g. postal address and e-mail address, phone number);
- data you’re willing to freely communicate to us (e.g. special diet in case of a food event)
The data we use about you may only be collected from you directly from the registration form available on our website (http://canneklubkamnik.eu), either printed, or by e-mail. Webforms received by emails will be printed and the mail will be deleted.
- SPECIFIC CASES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION, INCLUDING INDIRECT COLLECTION
In certain circumstances, we may collect and use personal data of individuals with whom we have, could have, or used to have a direct relationship (e.g. other club members or staff).
- WHY AND ON WHICH BASIS DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- In order to provide the townhall with the age groups registered in our club (e.g. answering a call for funding)
- To communicate with you about the different club events, schedule, and other updates that you need to be informed about in order for the club to run smoothly.
- To respect your choice and if we requested your consent for a specific processing In some cases, we must have your consent to process your data, and in those circumstances we will always obtain your consent first. I f we need to carry out further processing for purposes other than those above in section 3, we will inform you and, where necessary, obtain your consent.
- WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
Tofulfill the purposes listed in section 3. above, we only disclose your personal data to:
- Občina Kamnik
- Sports club or association with whom we co-organise events you may attend
- Organizers of events you wish to attend.
5.TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA
We will only transfer your personnal data outside of the EEA in the event of data portability, as listed in section 7 below, if you live outside of the EEA.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep if for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected (as set out above) or as required by law. In most circumstances this means we will retain your personal data for the longest period required to comply with our regulatory, legal and contractual obligations. For instance, most of our member’s information is kept for the duration of the sportive season and after the end, for the period needed to meet regulatory requirements.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have the following rights:
- To access : you can obtain access to the personal data we hold about you, and a copy of such personal data, free of charge in most cases .
- To rectify : for out of date, inaccurate or incomplete, personal data to be corrected.
- To erase : you can require the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law.
- To restrict : you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- To object : you can object to the processing of your personal data, for reasons connected to your individual situation and we must stop unless we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, which includes profiling related to such direct marketing. We must always comply with your request.
- To withdraw your consent : where you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- To data portability : where legally applicable, you have the right to have the personal data you have provided to us be returned to you or, where technically feasible, transferred to a third party.
If you wish to exercise the rights listed above, please send a letter or e-mail to the following address email@example.com. We will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request.
- HOW CAN YOU KEEP UP WITH CHANGES TO THIS DATA PROTECTION NOTICE?
In a world of constant technological changes, we may need to regularly update this Notice. We invite you to review the latest version of this Notice online and we will inform you of any material changes through our website or through our other usual communication channels.
- HOW TO CONTACT US?
If you have any questions relating to our use of your personal data or this Notice, please send a letter to Canne Klub Kamnik, Bevkova 40, 1241 KAMNIK.